Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The elusive details

I've got the big things down. The venue, the dress, the flowers. But the smaller details are starting to creep up on me! I've got favours to order, music to choose, vows to write, centre pieces to arrange, hotels to book, a honeymoon to plan now and a billion other things.

I'm so glad I'll be going to the Wonderful Wedding Show in Winnipeg this Saturday. This means I can try to get a good chunk of this list finished. I'm hoping to of with Trudy (future-mother in-law) and if not, I'll be dragging Jirah along with me so he can actually help in the planning.

My goals for February are to have the honeymoon booked, hotel blocks saved, a wedding timeline plotted out, and to work on a few other details here and there. I'm going to try to not freak out about it too much because I only have exams in April, and no classes and then I'll have all of May to finish up my planning and get everything into place. It's really hard to remember I'll have a whole month or more where I can just focus on wedding stuffs. Wooosaaaa and don't panic.

P.S. I'm SOO EXCITED!!! :D:D:D:D



Wedding Countdown Ticker

0 comments:

Post a Comment