Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Abbreviations

I've been reading a lot of wedding websites, blogs, and forums and there are a few abbreviations that come up a lot and that I'm used to using by now. I'll keep a list here so you can refer to them if you're unsure of what something means.

FH - future husband
DH - darling husband
MoH - maid of honour
BM - bridesmaid
GM - groomsman
FG - flower girl
RB - ring bearer
MOB - mother of the bride
FOB - father of the bride
MOG - mother of the groom
FOG - father of the groom
FMIL - future mother-in-law
FFIL - future father-in-law
FSIL - future sister-in-law
STD - Save the date
HM - honeymoon

That's about all I can think of for now. I'll add more and try to use these as little as possible. The one I use the most is fh, but that's silly because it's as long to type as Ji so I'll try to change that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment