Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Bakery and STD's (no not the deadly kind)

I have chosen my bakery but not yet booked it. I'm going to go with High Tea Bakery because I love the designs they do. They seem a bit more modern and do the damask look very well. I really want a square cake with a damask look at purple ribbon on it and I feel they can pull it off the best. Hopefully they aren't booked by the time I get to talk to them about it next week.

We recently got our engagement pictures taken and they turned out amazingly! Our photographer is Manuel Sousa and he is phenomenal! We are thinking about sending a STD (Save the Date) our around Christmas time in magnet form with a little Christmas letter so everyone can remember when the wedding is before we get around to sending the actual invitation. (I have the blank invitations sitting downstairs ready to be printed when we're ready)

This means I need to go over the guest list and try to get Ji to go over his side again. I get to be the one to retype it on a spread sheet and then enter it into the knot.com Thankfully, Carissa has already addd a few people and their addresses to the list on the knot so that saves me a bunch of time. :)

I'll post when I have more pictures, ideas, or things finished.
Gin

0 comments:

Post a Comment