Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Why am I writing this blog?

What are my reasons for writing this blog you may ask. Well if you don't know me, then you should know this: I'm engaged! So throughout my year and a half-ish engagement I will use this blog as a way to help myself organize for the wedding, as an outlet for stress and rants, and to let my family know how I am doing and what my progress is with my wedding plans.

Here's a quick run-down.
Ji asked me (Ginny) to marry him on Dec. 4, 2010. We were together for just over two and a half years at that time. We met online in World of Warcraft and met in person a few months after that. We moved in together only six months after having knowing each other.

Now:
We have booked the fort Garry place (connected to the fort Garry hotel) for our ceremony and the crystal ballroom in the Fort Garry Hotel for our reception. We are looking into booking Manuel Sousa for our photographer and are considering home video instead of a videographer. I know where I am getting my flowers, have started a guest list, and tried on a few dresses already.

I will attempt to post weekly updates as this blog is to be about our lives but will focus mostly on our wedding plans for the next year and a half.

Until next time, or until something big happens!
Ginny

0 comments:

Post a Comment